To begin your training at Vitality Pilates
- Create a Vitality account.
- Purchase a package online by clicking on the “Store” tab, or call or stop by our studios.
- Complete the Health Survey.
- Our Level 1 Foundations class series offers a week-by-week progression. Check the Class Schedule for the most up-to-date class offerings. Students new to Pilates should take three to six Level 1 Foundations classes (at least one class from each week) before settling in to their intermediate training. Please utilize all of our locations to fit our level 1 classes into your schedule.
- If you have extensive Pilates experience, please call or stop by any of our studios for class placement assistance.
Our Commitment to You
If you take ten classes and/or private lessons within your first six weeks of training, we’ll offer you a complimentary private Pilates or Massagilates® session. To receive your free session, please call or stop by the front desk.
- 1 Private Pilates, Massage, or Massagilates® Session $79
- 1 Group Class (8 people max) $30
10 classes within 6 Weeks $199
- Add a Private Pilates or Massagilates® session for only $50
3 Private Lessons $199
- Private Pilates lesson can become duets by adding $20 per lesson.
Privates and Duets
- 6 Private Lessions $409
- 20 Private Lessions $1329
Private Pilates lesson can become duets by adding $20 per lesson.
- Includes two advance class reservations per week, plus unlimited drop-in classes with 48-hour reservation, where space is available.
- Up to 4 Private Lessons or Massagilates® sessions per month for $59 (25% off our single session price for non-members).
- 15 classes in 6 months $399
$8 late cancel and $15 no-show fees apply. Our no show and late cancel policies are firm. Memberships include fees when unused reservations are not cancelled 18 hrs in advance, helping maximize class use. All fees collected are loaned through Kiva, distributed as scholarships through our Instructor Certification Program, or donated.